"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Little Lincoln

Well I can't believe it... Lincoln will be here in a week no matter what, maybe sooner. It's so wierd. It feels kind of like your wedding day, when it goes by in a whirlwind and at the end of the day you look back and think, 'holy crap, I'm married!'. I think that's probably how I'll feel about the baby. I know he's coming but I'm sure when he's here and I'm finally holding him, I'll have my own 'holy crap here's really here' moment.

I'm starting to get a little freaked out knowing he's coming so soon. But we are also so very excited. I can't wait to see my husband's face when he holds him.

1 comment:

Joby and Marla said...

Try to get some sleep because as soon as he gets here you won't be getting much :)

I can't wait to see a picture of Lincoln!!!!!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker