"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby is growing like a champ

Another appt. today... heartbeat was 164. Doctor said... 'it's a girl' jokingly. Of course, this is a myth... but everyone seems to be leaning this way. I gained 7 pounds since the last appt which is good since I'm still puking - (today twice already)... it should be stopping soon I hope.

And... we find out the sex in 2 weeks. Yippee! Christopher is so freaking excited.

3 comments:

Joby and Marla said...

I am happy for you!!!!

I know whether it is a boy or girl you will love it but girl clothes are soooo much cuter.

Of course, if it is a boy you probably won't spend as much money. Girls are expensive!!!!

Glad everything is going well.

Tracy said...

I bet it is a girl... the beats where right with my three...

I am sure it makes no difference to you both. A baby to love is wonderful.

Tracy

Heather (and Vince!) said...

Congrats on things going so well :) Regarding the heartbeat mine should have both been girls, so don't buy pink stuff yet! I hope you are enjoying your summer and that you start feeling much better very soon.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker