"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fill her up!

So... yday was a great day. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat with the doppler - a strong 160 which is perfect!

After the doctor visit I went to the hospital and got 3 liters of IV's and a shot of Zofran. I've been EXTREEMLY nauseous and unable to keep most of anything down. The Dr. said I was pretty dehydrated and let me tell you - it felt GREAT to get my fluids back to normal. Last night I felt better than I had in a month and was just giddy with a night off from the barfing and nausea. I know it sounds like a small achievement but honestly - just one night off was such a blessing.

Hopefully this medicine will help curb the morning sickness a bit. Praise God - 11+ weeks and the baby was doing great!

Also, we (well mostly I - chris is still on the fence) picked out some fav baby names...
Girl - Lillian Grace
Boy - Nathaniel Edward

I love them both!

3 comments:

Heather (and Vince!) said...

I'm so glad things are going well! Sometimes taking a vitamin B6 helps with the nausea. For me, that was always the absolute worst part! Also, I love both of your names :)

Joby and Marla said...

I am so glad your pregnancy is going well. I have always been told that morning sickness is a good sign for a healthy baby. It will be well worth it soon enough!

Tracy said...

Congrats... Hearing the heart beat is so wonderful. Just wait till you see the tiny fingers and toes for the first time. God is doing a wonderful thingin you..
Glad things are going to great.
Tracy

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker