"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I read this on my cousin's myspace today and felt it was so appropriate for my current situation:

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you have now was once among the things you hoped for.""

I'm so happy to finally be pregnant. It's taken us so long to get here. And yet, with all of my excitement is an incessant fear- that something, will go wrong and we'll be right back where we started. How selfish.

The Lord has blessed me with the answer to so many prayers. For now, I must have faith and be thankful for the place I'm in at this very second rather than thinking - I'll be happy when the baby is safe and born.

Happy pregnancy - here I come.

1 comment:

Joby and Marla said...

Just take it one day at a time. Think Happy Thoughts! God is IN Control so just sit back in the passenger seat & hope for a great ride!!!!!
Marla

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker