"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

BIG DAY

So, we received our USCIS approval today (I - 171H)... It's fantastic.

So... the next steps are...
Friday - final notarization of documents
Saturday - Mail all docs off to my agency for review
Next week - Receive approval from my agency. Send all docs to be authenticated in Raleigh.
Then, I send down to Atlanta for Translation into Russian which may take about a month.
After that, off to the Kazakhstan Consulate in DC... then... off to Kazakhstan. My target date to have my Dossier arrive in Kazakhstan is around the end of April.

Kazakhstan Timeline:
10.8.07 - Sent Application
12.10.07 - Homestudy Approval
1.3.08 - Fingerprints Complete
2.13.08 - USCIS APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.30.08 - Target date dossier arrives in Kazakhstan

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker