"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Up and Down

Well I talked with my agency contact on Friday and she said that Letters of Invitation (to travel) have been coming 60-150 days after the dossier arrives in Kazakhstan. That was exciting.

Then I went online and read a bunch of blogs about how the wait time in Kazakhstan has reportedly been close to 24 months for some families due to the long delay in China (over 2 years) and the fact that Guatemala is now closed to International adoptions.

I can not imagine the strength it will take if this takes 2 years from this point. I'm trying not to think about it and have faith. It's out of my hands. Hopefully... once the dossier arrives in about 2 months we'll get more clarity on how long the actual wait really is.

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker