"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Momentum PLEASE.

Ahh...this is all moving so slowly. My agency is so hesitant to resubmit our dossiers. I understand their caution but how long can we wait without doing ANYTHING? The Embassy has been reopened for a month and our dossiers are still sitting there.. getting outdated... going nowhere.

They are trying to give us the best chance of getting through without having to resubmit but at this point, I'm ready to be a 'guinea pig'... I just want don't want my dossier sitting there doing nothing going nowhere any more!

It's very frustrating having such a huge hold up in the US. You expect holdups overseas... I never expected it would be so hard to just get there. This process used to take a week and it's already set to take me probably 3 months...

Run little dossier run... all the way to Washington! Go!

1 comment:

The Eisenbergers said...

I am praying BIG that these hold ups are just temporary hiccups. I absolutely cannot wait for the chance to really talk to you all about this whole process. I have one million questions for you, if you are up for it of course. I have found that some days are so much easier are others on my patience and then some days I feel like I might just crawl out of my skin. Here is to hoping big! I will offer up the trite, but nonetheless true, cliché that God really does know YOUR child and cannot wait for you to know him/her too. The journey to parenthood through adoption is very unique and amazing. I learn something new about Him, Troy and myself everyday through this process. It will shape you and make you and Chris better parents because of it. I will be praying that your dossier will be sprinting to D.C. and then on Kaz.

Andrea

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker