"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

on the road again...

so I drove to raleigh again today with what I thought were the last of the documents I needed apostilled. Then, I got a phone call... I now need one more certified letter from the state dept. of education explaining that the state of NC doesn't require social workers that have a teaching certificate to have yearly licenses to practice. Hopefully, I'll get this letter in a few days... go back to raleigh... get it translated and then can finally send my dossier off.

I've thought I was done so many times already... but hopefully this is really it. This will be my fifth round of documents and I haven't even submitted my dossier yet. I'm ready for a break:)

Let's pray this letter arrives soon.

1 comment:

The Eisenbergers said...

I am always amazed at the nit picky things they come up with to make the process as hard as possible. Dave Douglass was saying to us at church on Sunday, these rules really are NEVER in the best interest of the children. It makes me wonder why and how they come up with them.

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker