"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More Delays

Kazakhstan apparently has a lot of holidays in May. When the Embassy opens for 3 days on may 4th, my agency is traveling their to try and get the approval they need to get our dossiers translated. If they do not receive this approval, this will probably be a dead end for us and a call to explore other options. Hopefully it won't come to that.

For the first time, I felt like my casemanager was really disappointed and discouraged today. She said it is the most difficult time in the Kazak program yet. I can't say I was encouraged... but at least I know it isn't always this hard.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I am so sorry for the crappy news, however what agency are you with? There still seem to be agencies that are getting dossiers sent through NY just not DC.

If you want to email me offline it is: wattie21@cfl.rr.com

Sandi

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker