"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

crazy

People from other adoption agency's who used my translator have been telling me their entire dossier was rejected and effective immediately all translations must go through one approved translator.

So crazy - one translator for all translations... My agency is having a representative go their tomorrow and will provide updates then. I am afraid the rumors are true. Many people have emailed me and told me their dossiers have been kicked out of the Embassy.

I believe it will truly be a miracle if mine gets through tomorrow. Please pray. We have some hard decisions to make if we are rejected.

Sheila

1 comment:

Heather (and Vince!) said...

Hey Chris and Sheila,

I ready your post on my blog and I actually haven't heard this about the embassy... is it new???? Here is my direct email so we can chat further- hlmauro@yahoo.com
If all documents have to be less than 120 days old we'll all be screwed. It took a month just to have our dossier translated and a lot of our paperwork is dated November '07. I'll keep you posted, if ours goes through than it will confirm that this is just a rumor or one person's bad luck. I'll also check with my agency, who I really trust, and see what they know about all of this. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us!!!!!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker