"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Updates and such

This week we have more documents to update. My agency doesn't want to submit the dossiers as is to the Embassy. The agency license is going to expire in April (these are issued yearly). We have to wait for updated licenses to arrive to insert into everyone's dossier. In addition, due to the delay some of my documents are getting old so I need to submit updated FBI fingerprints, marriage license, and my social worker license. I'm going to drive to Raleigh again on Wednesday to have these documents apostilled and retranslated.

My agency hopes to have all of our dossiers resubmitted to the Embassy the week of April 14th. After all these delays I'm so anxious to just at least get our dossier in line. However, the agency believes this will give us the best chance of not having our dossier rejected... so I'm trusting them.

1 comment:

Joby and Marla said...

Hey at least you don't have to redo your medical. For me the medical was the toughest part of the process & now I am waiting for my husbands Dr's License to be renewed.
How old are your FBI fingerprints?
Marla

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker