"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Friday, March 14, 2008

No News...

I called and emailed my agency today but didnt hear anything. Finally, I called the department of state - children services division and talked to someone that said they'd been having meetings with Kazakhstan all week and should have an 'official' update as to the adoption changes and requirements in Kazakhstan by next week.

I'm so anxious to hear anything. I think not knowing is worse than bad news almost.

2 comments:

Karen Baldwin said...

Thanks for letting me share your adoption journey. I love the picture of you, the music and your heart as you WAIT.
Love to you both,
Karen

Joby and Marla said...

I just wanted to say Hi! My dossier is in translation. We are with WPA & live in NC. Our blog is BeasleyKazAdventure.blogspot.com
Marla

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker