"... Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18


.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back on the saddle again

This has been an interesting week. First I found out that my dossier translation was on hold. WHAT ON HOLD I thought... I've been working for five months to get to this point! I think that God most certainly had a hand in picking my case manager. See...she's adorable, I haven't met her but she reminds me of my beloved 'Grammy' and I just can't seem to get mad at her regardless of what she tells me. Perhaps it's the broken Russian English accent... who knows. I'm remarkably nice and patient with her in the midst of frustrating matters... for me, that's amazing.

Anyway, the good news is my translation is off hold and I should be receiving it by the end of the week. My agency is trying to push a bunch of dossiers through the Embassy in one big stack at once next week. I'm crossing my fingers that goes well. If not, it could mean significant delays before we even get to Kazakhstan.

Last night I couldn't sleep again. Adoption is not easy on the nerves of someone who likes to have control and plan her life out perfectly... I know it's a good lesson for me but lessons don't have to be enjoyable to be good:)


No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker